Gamers is powered by Vocal.
Vocal is a platform that provides storytelling tools and engaged communities for writers, musicians, filmmakers, podcasters, and other creators to get discovered and fund their creativity.
How does Vocal work?
Creators share their stories on Vocal’s communities. In return, creators earn money when they are tipped and when their stories are read.
How do I join Vocal?
Vocal welcomes creators of all shapes and sizes. Join for free and start creating.
To learn more about Vocal, visit our resources.Show less
I am 25 years old and an active video game player. I have a PS4, steam, and as of recently a pretty decent gaming computer. I have somehow managed to never play Skyrim for myself. I have seen other people play it. I thought I knew a lot about it. I was even recommended before it was released all those years ago. However, I have managed to not actually play it for myself. I know, that's weird... right?
1. What's going on, am I a prisoner?
Don't I get to decide if I'm a good guy or a bad guy?
2. Oh, I can move my view around.
I love this, I fee so in control... but at the same time, a small part of me feels like I'm going to miss something really important... maybe I shouldn't be the one in charge of the where I am looking.
3. Wait, so now I pick my character?
I'm confused... but I like having the intro dialogue first.
4. The elves faces are freaking me out.
I want to be an elf character so badly... but I think I need a mod first.
5. These customizations are super cool... I can add scars!
I'm a sucker for any games that lets me customize scars on my character. Battle Wounds!
6. Welp, I played with the customizations too much and now she just looks... well... I'm starting over.
It was bad...
8. I almost picked elf, but I guess I'll start with this human lady with all black eyes.
She is terrifying looking in the best way possible. My boyfriend will hate it...
9. Can I run? Nope, they are making me walk towards my death.
I want to run. :(
10. Oh look, a dragon!
I feel like people are going to hate me for saying this... but the hole dragon thing reming me of Game Of Thrones.
11. Yay! The dragon saved me!
I have a dragon friend. :)
12. Help! The dragon is attacking me!
Never mind ...
13. I'm so lost, I'm running around in circles at this point.
The dialogue of the soldiers just repeats itself eventually!
14. Cool Dragon Though...
I love the silver super-metallic look to it.
15. Some of these soldiers are not okay... a lot of digital blood over here. Medic? Medic!
There is no medic nearby...
16. How long has that guy been standing there telling me to go inside that tower?
This is depressing, I can't believe it took me this long to find him.
17. Cool, a safe place.
Kinda cramped in here.
18. So... should I just stand here... or am I suppose to go up these stairs?
I'll just go up these dangerous looking stairs right up to the dragon's level. Sounds like a great idea!
19. Aah dragon jump scare!
Just kidding, that one was kinda... obvious...
20. So I jump?
That was actually pretty cool. I liked that little cut scene.
21. Do I keep jumping? Do I hide?
This is embarrassing... I was actually pretty lost.
22. I'm lost again... there is a lot of rubble and fire...
Is there a path in the rubble? Is this a riddle? Cool dragon though!
23. Oh look, another obvious safe place to go next that I completely missed... again
Please don't judge me. :(
24. Cool, the tutorial just starts now. That actually was a pretty good intro to the game.
I mean, it certainly caught my attention.
Hello. Nice to meet you! How are you? Hmm... this feels like a really one sided conversation... why don't you follow me on social media so I can get to know you too!
10 Legit Ways to Make Money Online
Have You Heard of 'Cattails'?
About the Author
I started blogging about two years ago and my collection of blogs and articles is getting pretty impressive. I’ve taken online classes for writing and even some classes about the art of blogging itself. It would be really awesome if you join the adventure and maybe even help me think of what to write about next. If you would like to submit some feedback or ideas, you can always tweet me on twitter.
Like the story? Share it!
Thank you for checking out my article. Would it be okay if I ask another favour though? Would it be okay if you share this on your Facebook page or Twitter? If you can't share, there is a tiny little donate box at the bottom too. No pressure though, just thought I would mention.